One-On-One Parenting Help
Parenting is hard work. Sometimes help is needed to navigate this journey as parents. I can help you overcome struggles you may be having with your children through one-on-one parenting sessions.
I can meet with you in your home, at my office in Oakdale, MN, or via Skype, Google Hangouts or phone. I can help you understand and navigate your child's challenging behaviors along with many other struggles that come with parenthood.
- looking for help to instill new rules or limits with your children?
- wondering how to talk so your children will respond positively to you?
- finding your child's behaviors perplexing?
- wondering how to keep your cool when your child loses it?
- wishing your child had better coping skills?
- looking to gain a better understanding of your child's behaviors at home or at school?
- looking to have a closer relationship with your child?
- hoping your children know you love them unconditionally?
- trying to balance family life, work, and extra curricular activities?
- wanting to enjoy your family life more?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you would benefit from one-on-one parenting sessions. Knowing where to look for help is half the battle. You're here. Congratulations! You are one step closer to getting the answers you're seeking.
I typically meet with families 2-4 times depending on the needs of the family. Sessions are 30-60 minutes. I often have ongoing relationships with the families I work with, continuing to provide parenting support through the years as the children move to different stages in development.
I also meet with families to lead a family meeting or family coaching session along with meeting with children one-on-one for youth coaching sessions. The youth coaching sessions are for children ages 6-14 years old. I typically meet with parents at least once (even if it's only via phone) prior to a family or youth coaching session to understand the needs and struggles to make the best use of our time together.
To read more about my certifications click here.
You can book your session immediately at www.jenny-hanlon-consulting.genbook.com
If you'd like to talk to me before scheduling an official coaching session, you can schedule a FREE 20-minute phone inquiry session by clicking here.
My office hours are Tuesday evenings, Wednesday afternoons and Friday's. Sessions can be scheduled during these times and days. If these days don't work for you, let me know and we can discuss other options.